Satay Sauce


It was my son's Baptism, and I wanted to make my own skewers of meat for the barbie. So I set off finding recipes. I made two lots, and one of them was chicken satay skewers. I knew I needed a sauce with it, and I found this little gem! There are amendments, as I needed a double batch. The result was a spicy satay sauce that was complemented by all.



Ingredients



½ cup crunchy peanut butter
1 small red chilli, finely chopped
165ml can coconut cream
2 tablespoons kecap manis
1 tablespoon lime juice


For Double Mix:
1 cup crunchy peanut butter
1 small red chilli, finely chopped
400ml can coconut cream
3 tablespoons kecap manis
1½ tablespoon lime juice


Method



Place peanut butter, chilli, coconut cream, kecap manis and lime juice in a saucepan over medium heat.
Cook until combined and gently boiling.

No comments :

Post a Comment